15/11/2017 - 16/11/2017 Brokerage Event
Precision Fair Brokerage Event 2017
Enterprise Europe Network is delighted to invite you to the sixth EU Precision Fair Brokerage Event on November 15th and 16th during the Precision Fair 2017. The matchmaking event is organized by Enterprise Europe Network . The main-organizer is the Chamber of Commerce / Kamer van Koophandel, co-organisers are Zenit, Euresearch and VLAIO.
The Precision Fair Brokerage Event 2017 is an international matchmaking event focused on strengthening ties in European Precision technology networks and related researchers, business partners, suppliers and intermediaries. After the successful editions of last years, Enterprise Europe Network continues to organize the matchmaking sessions to facilitate networking and to bring together international potential project and business partners.
The 17th edition of Precision Fair takes place on the same days as the matchmaking and brings together over 4000 professionals and visitors interested in Precision Technology and Big Science Projects (CERN, ESRF, ITER, E-ELT, ESS, ESA, ...; see https://www.b2match.eu/precisionfair2017/pages/big-science )
The Precision Fair 2017 with its fair, conference and bilateral meetings make it the ideal venue for tailored networking to develop new projects and new business. The Precision Fair keeps growing each year. This year there are more than 300 high tech exhibitors from all over Europe and over 50 inspiring lectures. The Precision Fair has grown into one of the most important European events on precision technology and has already acquired an international reputation. Also the importance of the theme big science in the fair is growing each year .
In this mass of potential contacts, our Precision Fair Brokerage sessions will allow participants to get together with project and business partners in pre-scheduled meetings and look for cooperation, joint development, manufacturing and agency agreements.
Good reasons for participation are:
• Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
• Attend and meet keynote speakers of the conference related to the big science projects (CERN, ESRF, ITER, EELT, ESS, ESA, ...)
• Meet a number of key players of out the international precision technology networks (EUSPEN, ...)
• Meet the Dutch High Tech and precision technology network in the Brainport Region (South-east of the Netherlands).
• Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, multinationals, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
• Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
• Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
• 30 minutes meetings.
Main topics are:
• Precision processing
• High-Tech instruments
• Big Science projects
• MEMS / Sensor technology
• Piezo technology
• Vision Technology
• Surface treatment, functional coatings, materials
• Photonics, optics
• Motion control
• Machine, system, module, component development and supply
The fair, conference and matchmaking are interesting for networks (clusters) that are active with big science, precision, instruments, semicon, photonics and related suppliers.
Target participants are: (Original Equipment) Manufacturers, (Device) Developers, Researchers, Component Suppliers, Module Suppliers, System Suppliers, Maintenance and Service providers, Agents, Distributors, Consultants and Others.
The combination of events takes place on November 15th and 16th in the NH Conference Centre Koningshof in Veldhoven, close to Eindhoven.